Yes, YOU, the beautiful person submitting this journal.
You have a super-hero level strength… you have tremendous power.
You have the power to BE KIND.
Kindness is one of the best things in the world.
It can change someone’s day or life.
It can unite a family, or a neighborhood, or a nation.
It can change everything.
Will you share your superpower?
Share Your Kindness Journal
There is no wrong way to express yourself in this journal! Here’s how it works:
- Write, draw, take photos, make a collage in the provided Kindness Journal, or create your own kindness-inspired creation.
- Submit your journal on our portal. If you created your journal in the physical world you’ll need to scan it to create a digital copy. No scanner, no problem! Take a look at www.aclibrary.org/summer for instructions on how to take photos of your journal.
- We’ll accept PDF, JPG, MP3, and MP4 files.
- Fill in the release form here. This step is required.
- Make sure you don’t include any personally identifiable information (PII) in the body of your journal or in the details section of this portal. PII includes your name, phone number, email address, physical address, or anything else you don’t want to share with the public.
- Submission must be submitted by August 31, 2020.
If you have questions, feel free to contact us online.